What’s Your Cancerversary ®?
A Cancerversary® is a milestone defined by you. It might be the day that a loved one was diagnosed. It might be your last day of treatment. It might even be several important dates that occur throughout someone’s cancer journey. Whether it’s a date that you celebrate or a time simply to reflect, Cancerversary is about survivorship – living with, through, and beyond cancer. What’s your Cancerversary?
Here’s how you can honor your Cancerversary:
- Share it on Facebook or Twitter.
- Don’t forget to use the #cancerversary hashtag and tweet it to @canceradvocacy so we see it!
- If you want to share a selfie, use this printable sign to write yours.
- Make a gift in honor of your Cancerversary, or a loved one’s. Your support helps us advocate for quality care for others who share many of the experiences you’ve had with cancer.
- Connect with our survivorship resources and take charge of your survivorship care. Our patient tools can help at any stage after a cancer diagnosis.
Take time today to acknowledge your journey and contribute to the future of cancer care.
CANCERVERSARY® is a federally registered service mark of National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship.