The Cancer Survival Toolbox®: Living With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Living with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) program is an audio resource designed specifically for people diagnosed with CLL, as well as their family members and caregivers. The self-learning program guides listeners through topics including understanding treatment options, managing side effects and symptoms, coping with change, and addressing the needs of caregivers.
© Copyright 2011. ENGLISH ONLY.
1. Introduction (05:54)
2. Understanding Your Treatment Options (04:28)
3. Goals of Therapy (08:34)
4. Side Effects & Symptom Management (25:31)
5. Living with Uncertainty & Changes in Roles (06:20)
6. Coping Styles–Adapting to Your Illness (05:53)
7. Information for Caregivers (04:00)
8. Conclusion (02:55)
Program is downloadable in zip file format, 50MB.
Audio files are in mp3 format.