The Cancer Survival Toolbox®: Dying Well Download – The Final Stage of Survivorship
Although death is an inevitable part of life, few of us know just what to do or say or how to find the support we need when we are nearing the end of our lives and saying our final goodbyes. “Dying Well – The Final Stage of Survivorship” is designed to be informative, supportive, and to teach you more about your choices and resources and what to expect during this last stage of survival.
© 2012. ENGLISH ONLY.
For more information about this program, visit our Dying Well page.
1. Introduction (08:28)
2. Choices and Control (13:00)
3. Managing Hope and Expectations (01:41)
4. Managing Anxiety and Depression (07:02)
5. To Treat or Not to Treat (05:45)
6. Living with Dying (06:14)
7. Hospice and Palliative Care (03:04)
8. Symptom Management (05:22)
9. Signs of Approaching Death (03:11)
10. Role of Spirituality (03:15)
11. Managing Grief (08:40)
12. Conclusion (01:30)
This Dying Well download is available in zip file format, 52MB.
Audio files are in mp3 format.