Pocket Care Guide App Card
The Pocket Care Guide is a free iPhone app for patients, their families, and loved ones quickly and easily build lists of practical questions used to guide conversations with their health care team. With the Pocket Care Guide, patients can:
- Browse hundreds of questions in categories for each stage of the cancer diagnosis
- Build lists of questions to use when talking to health care providers
- Record and playback conversations with doctors
- Explore the extensive glossary to learn more about medical terminology
- Link doctor appointments to lists and automatically add to calendars
This 2-sided card measures 4.25” x 6” and is available in bundles of 50.