Living with Blood and Marrow Transplant
Cancer Survival Toolbox®
The goal of this program is to provide you as a person diagnosed with blood cancer—as well as your caregivers, family, and friends—with practical tools you can use in your daily life as you deal with issues surrounding transplants as a treatment. Living with Blood and Marrow Transplant, which was written by cancer survivors and healthcare professionals, can be helpful to individuals before, during and after transplant treatment.
After listening, you will better understand:
- The different types of blood and marrow transplants and the process of each
- Common concerns and side effects
- Coping with change
- Information for caregivers
Note: PDF links open in new tab
- What Is a Transplant?
- Common Concerns
- Before the Transplant
- Concerns of Caregivers
- After the Transplant
- Longer-Term Considerations
Other Ways to Listen
- Download “Living with Blood and Marrow Transplant” free from our online store.
- This Cancer Survival Toolbox is also available free as a podcast on iTunes.