NCCS Cancer Policy Blog
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on the NCCS blog. All comments are monitored by the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship staff. There are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted. Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted. Comments that include a link to relevant content are allowed, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- A comment will be deleted if it contains:
- Hate speech, profane language, or obscenities
- Attacks on an individual or language that defames
- Advertising, promotion, or marketing that promotes products or services
- Material that infringes on copyrights or trademarks
- Additional comments that are deemed inappropriate
Comments posted on the NCCS blog do not necessarily represent the views of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship and do not constitute an official endorsement. Comments posted on the NCCS blog are not intended as and do not constitute medical advice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
If you would like to report inappropriate content on this blog, please contact us.