NCCS is a national 501(c)(3) advocacy organization representing cancer survivors and their families. NCCS thanks the corporations who have contributed to our events, programs, and education materials. More information on our Corporate Sponsor Policy is also available.
Annual Report Financial Statements
To view the statement of financial position and the statement of activities and changes in net assets from our annual report, please click on one of the links below.
- 2005-annual-report (2005-annual-report-financials)
Financial Statements – 990 IRS Filings
For a copy of our 990 Filings, please visit www.GuideStar.org.
For information on sponsorship and funding opportunities, please contact Nina Wendling at 301-650-9127 or email@example.com.
Corporate Sponsor Policy
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (“NCCS”) is a national 501(c)(3) advocacy organization representing cancer survivors and their families. NCCS often partners with corporations on events, programs and educational materials. The following policy was developed to help guide and more clearly define our corporate partnerships.
- NCCS will not endorse in any of its materials, literature or events any specific product or product name. Written materials produced by NCCS may list the corporation’s name but may not, under any circumstance, provide endorsement of a specific product, treatment or protocol.
- NCCS will not, under any circumstance, link from its website to any product-specific websites.
- All grants provided to NCCS for programs or materials are unrestricted educational grants. While NCCS may seek input from time to time from its corporate sponsors, NCCS maintains final approval and copyright over all program and material development and speaker selection.
- All materials and programs developed by NCCS are the property of NCCS and must carry the NCCS copyright, and as such, cannot be changed, modified or duplicated without prior written permission from NCCS.
- All speakers at NCCS programs will be required to disclose their relationship with the corporate sponsor.
- NCCS will not, under any circumstance, accept contributions from corporations contingent on any public policy position and/or public policy activity. NCCS maintains total independence and ultimate authority over its policy-making activities separate and apart from any corporate partnership.
- NCCS reserves the right to sever any corporate partnership with, and return contributions from, an entity that participates in public policy activities that NCCS finds offensive or that are in significant conflict with NCCS public policy activities and/or positions.
- Any corporate partner wishing to reference NCCS or any NCCS project, publication or position must first seek the prior review and written approval of NCCS.
NCCS will not sell or release its mailing and/or email list to its corporate partners.
If you have any questions about NCCS’s Corporate Sponsor Policy, please contact us at 301-650-9127.